Are you the victim of Assault and Battery?
Assault and Battery can be devastating
At Starling Law, we understand the physical and emotional damage physical abuse can cause. We want to help bring peace of mind back into your life after suffering an assault and battery.
Assault, also known as attempted battery, is a physical or verbal action that gives you reasonable worry about harmful or offensive contact. Battery is defined as a physical act that results in harmful or offensive contact.
- Personal Injury
- Caught in possession of an illegal substance
- Automobile Accident kept you out of work?
- Don’t let a slip and fall injury put your life on hold
- Truck accident involving semi-truck, 18-Wheeler, or Tractor/Trailer
- Wrongful Death is a tragedy. Let us give you peace of mind.
- Workers Compensation law mandates coverage
- Negligence on the part of an employer is no small matter
- Have you suffered a motorcycle accident from another driver’s inattention?
- Are you the victim of Assault and Battery?
- Premises Liability can cause serious injury
- Drug Charges
- Parole and Probation
- Other Crimes
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Railroad Litigation
- Wrongful Death Beneficiary Litigation
- Civil Defense
- Insurance Disputes
- Divorce & Child Custody