Automobile Accident kept you out of work?
If you have suffered injuries or loss of work due to an automobile accident, let us help.
A serious automobile accident is one of the worst things you can experience, and yet they are all too common. Drivers are more and more distracted, and one second of distraction can seriously hurt you and your passengers. Beyond your own health, car crash repairs are often well into the thousands of dollars, and dealing with your health, recovery, vehicle, and insurance will certainly lead to missed time from work and the possibility of reduced paychecks.
- You may be entitled to monetary compensations to cover the costs of your injuries.
- You may also be entitled to compensation for any other loss or decrease in quality of life you’ve experienced.
- As a Starling Law personal injury client, you will not pay a dime until a settlement or judgment is reached.
Common types of automobile accidents requiring legal assistance:
- Rear-end collisions
- T-bone/cross-traffic accidents
- Merging accidents
- Low/high-speed accidents
- Personal Injury
- Caught in possession of an illegal substance
- Automobile Accident kept you out of work?
- Don’t let a slip and fall injury put your life on hold
- Truck accident involving semi-truck, 18-Wheeler, or Tractor/Trailer
- Wrongful Death is a tragedy. Let us give you peace of mind.
- Workers Compensation law mandates coverage
- Negligence on the part of an employer is no small matter
- Have you suffered a motorcycle accident from another driver’s inattention?
- Are you the victim of Assault and Battery?
- Premises Liability can cause serious injury
- Drug Charges
- Parole and Probation
- Other Crimes
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Railroad Litigation
- Wrongful Death Beneficiary Litigation
- Civil Defense
- Insurance Disputes
- Divorce & Child Custody