Bad Faith Insurance
Dealing with a good insurance company is complicated, but not every insurance company acts in good faith all the time. When an insurance company doesn’t follow through on its promises, it can feel like it has put your life on hold. Bad Faith Insurance cases often begin when your insurance company denies a claim it should have covered. Since each state has different insurance standards, you need a local representative familiar with Mississippi’s insurance regulations.
- You may be entitled to recover the full amount of your policy benefits as well as any losses or damages caused by the denial of your insurance claim.
- As a Starling Law personal injury client, you will not pay a dime until a settlement or judgment is reached.
Contact Starling Law if you have experienced any of the following:
- Delayed payments without reason
- Payouts discounted without cause
- Denied claims covered by your policy
- Personal Injury
- Caught in possession of an illegal substance
- Automobile Accident kept you out of work?
- Don’t let a slip and fall injury put your life on hold
- Truck accident involving semi-truck, 18-Wheeler, or Tractor/Trailer
- Wrongful Death is a tragedy. Let us give you peace of mind.
- Workers Compensation law mandates coverage
- Negligence on the part of an employer is no small matter
- Have you suffered a motorcycle accident from another driver’s inattention?
- Are you the victim of Assault and Battery?
- Premises Liability can cause serious injury
- Drug Charges
- Parole and Probation
- Other Crimes
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Railroad Litigation
- Wrongful Death Beneficiary Litigation
- Civil Defense
- Insurance Disputes
- Divorce & Child Custody