Divorce & Child Custody
Divorce and child custody cases are often the most emotionally charged cases in law. Whether you need an advocate for a property dispute during your divorce or you’re fighting for the right to see your children again, the attorneys at Starling Law will help you in your toughest time and fight for your rights.
- Divorce because of irreconcilable differences is available when both parties agree to divorce. If necessary, both parties can agree to divorce but ask the Court to decide any issue on which the parties cannot agree.
- Contested divorces involve disagreements on the grounds of the divorce, terms of the split, property division, and child custody.
- Personal Injury
- Caught in possession of an illegal substance
- Automobile Accident kept you out of work?
- Don’t let a slip and fall injury put your life on hold
- Truck accident involving semi-truck, 18-Wheeler, or Tractor/Trailer
- Wrongful Death is a tragedy. Let us give you peace of mind.
- Workers Compensation law mandates coverage
- Negligence on the part of an employer is no small matter
- Have you suffered a motorcycle accident from another driver’s inattention?
- Are you the victim of Assault and Battery?
- Premises Liability can cause serious injury
- Drug Charges
- Parole and Probation
- Other Crimes
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Railroad Litigation
- Wrongful Death Beneficiary Litigation
- Civil Defense
- Insurance Disputes
- Divorce & Child Custody