Don’t take drug charges lying down
Are you facing felony or misdemeanor drug charges? Let us give you the advice you need.
Drug crimes are some of the most prosecuted crimes in Mississippi. The United States Constitution offers every citizen protections that are sometimes violated in the criminal justice system. If you are facing felony or misdemeanor drug charges, your constitutional rights – and your freedom – may be in jeopardy.
At Starling Law, our attorneys will hold the court to the law and give you a fighting chance against your drug charges.
- Personal Injury
- Caught in possession of an illegal substance
- Automobile Accident kept you out of work?
- Don’t let a slip and fall injury put your life on hold
- Truck accident involving semi-truck, 18-Wheeler, or Tractor/Trailer
- Wrongful Death is a tragedy. Let us give you peace of mind.
- Workers Compensation law mandates coverage
- Negligence on the part of an employer is no small matter
- Have you suffered a motorcycle accident from another driver’s inattention?
- Are you the victim of Assault and Battery?
- Premises Liability can cause serious injury
- Drug Charges
- Parole and Probation
- Other Crimes
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Railroad Litigation
- Wrongful Death Beneficiary Litigation
- Civil Defense
- Insurance Disputes
- Divorce & Child Custody