Give yourself the best possible chance in your DUI case
Have you been charged with Driving Under the Influence, or DUI? It’s not always as easy to prove your innocence. We can help.
Driving Under the Influence includes both alcohol or other substance, such as medications or drugs. There are many instances when a person is charged with DUI who was not drinking or did not have an illegal substance in his or her system. Let us handle your DUI and work toward the best outcome possible.
- Personal Injury
- Caught in possession of an illegal substance
- Automobile Accident kept you out of work?
- Don’t let a slip and fall injury put your life on hold
- Truck accident involving semi-truck, 18-Wheeler, or Tractor/Trailer
- Wrongful Death is a tragedy. Let us give you peace of mind.
- Workers Compensation law mandates coverage
- Negligence on the part of an employer is no small matter
- Have you suffered a motorcycle accident from another driver’s inattention?
- Are you the victim of Assault and Battery?
- Premises Liability can cause serious injury
- Drug Charges
- Parole and Probation
- Other Crimes
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Railroad Litigation
- Wrongful Death Beneficiary Litigation
- Civil Defense
- Insurance Disputes
- Divorce & Child Custody