Oftentimes insurance companies make filing claims difficult for customers, whether it be life insurance benefits or other coverage. The attorneys at Starling Law are ready to help you fight for the benefits that are legally yours.
Insurance disputes can include:
- Unreasonably misinterpreting a policy’s benefits
- Taking an unreasonable amount of time to pay out benefits
- Refusing to settle disputes
- Improperly investigating a claim or failing to investigate altogether
- Personal Injury
- Caught in possession of an illegal substance
- Automobile Accident kept you out of work?
- Don’t let a slip and fall injury put your life on hold
- Truck accident involving semi-truck, 18-Wheeler, or Tractor/Trailer
- Wrongful Death is a tragedy. Let us give you peace of mind.
- Workers Compensation law mandates coverage
- Negligence on the part of an employer is no small matter
- Have you suffered a motorcycle accident from another driver’s inattention?
- Are you the victim of Assault and Battery?
- Premises Liability can cause serious injury
- Drug Charges
- Parole and Probation
- Other Crimes
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Railroad Litigation
- Wrongful Death Beneficiary Litigation
- Civil Defense
- Insurance Disputes
- Divorce & Child Custody