Have you suffered a motorcycle accident from another driver’s inattention?
A motorcycle accident can be debilitating
Motorcycle accidents occur when drivers accustomed to watching for larger vehicles forget to check for motorcycles in traffic. When drivers fail to detect motorcycles in their blind spots, they can cause deadly collisions. A motorcycle accident can result in long-term injuries.
- You may be entitled to monetary compensations to cover the costs of your injuries, including medical bills and travel to and from your doctor.
- You may also be entitled to compensation for any other loss or decrease in quality of life you’ve experienced, including such things as emotional distress and mental anguish, pain and suffering, and lost wages from missed work, among other damages.
- As a Starling Law personal injury client, you will not pay a dime out of pocket. Our fee is paid once a settlement or judgment is reached.
Have you been injured on your motorcycle from one of the following?
- Drivers distracted by cell phones or loud music
- Tired drivers
- Inexperienced drivers
- Intoxicated drivers
- Road rage
- Illegal lane change
- Personal Injury
- Caught in possession of an illegal substance
- Automobile Accident kept you out of work?
- Don’t let a slip and fall injury put your life on hold
- Truck accident involving semi-truck, 18-Wheeler, or Tractor/Trailer
- Wrongful Death is a tragedy. Let us give you peace of mind.
- Workers Compensation law mandates coverage
- Negligence on the part of an employer is no small matter
- Have you suffered a motorcycle accident from another driver’s inattention?
- Are you the victim of Assault and Battery?
- Premises Liability can cause serious injury
- Drug Charges
- Parole and Probation
- Other Crimes
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Railroad Litigation
- Wrongful Death Beneficiary Litigation
- Civil Defense
- Insurance Disputes
- Divorce & Child Custody