Negligence on the part of an employer is no small matter
Have you been injured because of someone else’s negligence?
Negligence is defined as a failure to act with a level of care that someone could ordinarily be expected to exercise. This includes actions but also omissions when there is a duty to act.
Has someone else’s carelessness resulted in you being injured or out of work? The attorneys at Starling Law will see that you receive the compensation you deserve for the physical and emotional pain you have endured because of another person’s negligence.
- Personal Injury
- Caught in possession of an illegal substance
- Automobile Accident kept you out of work?
- Don’t let a slip and fall injury put your life on hold
- Truck accident involving semi-truck, 18-Wheeler, or Tractor/Trailer
- Wrongful Death is a tragedy. Let us give you peace of mind.
- Workers Compensation law mandates coverage
- Negligence on the part of an employer is no small matter
- Have you suffered a motorcycle accident from another driver’s inattention?
- Are you the victim of Assault and Battery?
- Premises Liability can cause serious injury
- Drug Charges
- Parole and Probation
- Other Crimes
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Railroad Litigation
- Wrongful Death Beneficiary Litigation
- Civil Defense
- Insurance Disputes
- Divorce & Child Custody