Parole and Probation
Are you at risk for a revocation or violation that may send you back to prison?
We routinely represent clients who are facing parole and probation issues that may send them back to prison. No matter the circumstances, you need someone in your corner. Whether your hearing is local or before the parole board in Jackson, our attorneys can be by your side and fight to keep you free. Call us as soon as you think you may be revoked.
- Personal Injury
- Caught in possession of an illegal substance
- Automobile Accident kept you out of work?
- Don’t let a slip and fall injury put your life on hold
- Truck accident involving semi-truck, 18-Wheeler, or Tractor/Trailer
- Wrongful Death is a tragedy. Let us give you peace of mind.
- Workers Compensation law mandates coverage
- Negligence on the part of an employer is no small matter
- Have you suffered a motorcycle accident from another driver’s inattention?
- Are you the victim of Assault and Battery?
- Premises Liability can cause serious injury
- Drug Charges
- Parole and Probation
- Other Crimes
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Railroad Litigation
- Wrongful Death Beneficiary Litigation
- Civil Defense
- Insurance Disputes
- Divorce & Child Custody