Caught in possession of an illegal substance
If you’ve been charged with possession of an illegal substance, let us fight for you.
Many times, the police will stop a vehicle and institute a search. If the search produces a substance that might be illegal, the driver is often charged with possession. At trial, the prosecution must prove beyond a reasonable doubt exactly what the substance is, and the officer who pulled you over is not qualified to make that determination. We can ensure that all your rights are protected and force the prosecution and police to abide by the law.
- Personal Injury
- Caught in possession of an illegal substance
- Automobile Accident kept you out of work?
- Don’t let a slip and fall injury put your life on hold
- Truck accident involving semi-truck, 18-Wheeler, or Tractor/Trailer
- Wrongful Death is a tragedy. Let us give you peace of mind.
- Workers Compensation law mandates coverage
- Negligence on the part of an employer is no small matter
- Have you suffered a motorcycle accident from another driver’s inattention?
- Are you the victim of Assault and Battery?
- Premises Liability can cause serious injury
- Drug Charges
- Parole and Probation
- Other Crimes
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Railroad Litigation
- Wrongful Death Beneficiary Litigation
- Civil Defense
- Insurance Disputes
- Divorce & Child Custody