Premises Liability can cause serious injury
When you are welcomed onto someone else’s property, you have the reasonable expectation of safety, but not everyone maintains his or her property. If you’ve been injured on someone else’s property because of their lack of responsibility, you may be eligible for a premises liability case that may cover your medical expenses.
- You may be entitled to recovery of medical expenses and any other loss caused by the injury.
- As a Starling Law personal injury client, you will not pay a dime until a settlement or judgment is reached.
Contact Starling Law if you have been injured in situations such as:
- Slip and fall on someone else’s property
- Injury due to poorly maintained structures or equipment
- Personal Injury
- Caught in possession of an illegal substance
- Automobile Accident kept you out of work?
- Don’t let a slip and fall injury put your life on hold
- Truck accident involving semi-truck, 18-Wheeler, or Tractor/Trailer
- Wrongful Death is a tragedy. Let us give you peace of mind.
- Workers Compensation law mandates coverage
- Negligence on the part of an employer is no small matter
- Have you suffered a motorcycle accident from another driver’s inattention?
- Are you the victim of Assault and Battery?
- Premises Liability can cause serious injury
- Drug Charges
- Parole and Probation
- Other Crimes
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Railroad Litigation
- Wrongful Death Beneficiary Litigation
- Civil Defense
- Insurance Disputes
- Divorce & Child Custody