Don’t let a slip and fall injury put your life on hold
Slip and fall got you down?
At Starling Law, we know some business owners and landlords cut corners to save time and money. Have you suffered a slip and fall or otherwise been hurt on someone else’s property because they weren’t operating according to the law?
- You may be entitled to monetary compensations to cover the costs of your injuries.
- You may also be entitled to compensation for any other loss or decrease in quality of life you’ve experienced.
- As a Starling Law personal injury client, you will not pay a dime until a settlement or judgment is reached.
- Were you hurt on the job? You may have a workers’ compensation claim.
Have you been injured as a result of one of these situations?
- Slip and fall at a business
- Poor property maintenance
- Personal Injury
- Caught in possession of an illegal substance
- Automobile Accident kept you out of work?
- Don’t let a slip and fall injury put your life on hold
- Truck accident involving semi-truck, 18-Wheeler, or Tractor/Trailer
- Wrongful Death is a tragedy. Let us give you peace of mind.
- Workers Compensation law mandates coverage
- Negligence on the part of an employer is no small matter
- Have you suffered a motorcycle accident from another driver’s inattention?
- Are you the victim of Assault and Battery?
- Premises Liability can cause serious injury
- Drug Charges
- Parole and Probation
- Other Crimes
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Railroad Litigation
- Wrongful Death Beneficiary Litigation
- Civil Defense
- Insurance Disputes
- Divorce & Child Custody