Mississippi is home to plenty of dangerous train crossing, thanks to lenient regulations on rail companies statewide. Just because the laws aren’t severe doesn’t mean the consequences aren’t. The attorneys at Starling Law are willing to push the statewide issue of railway regulations to get justice for you and your family and protect Mississippians for years to come.
- You may be entitled to monetary compensations to cover the costs of your injuries, including medical bills and travel to and from your doctor.
- You may also be entitled to compensation for any other loss or decrease in quality of life you’ve experienced, including such things as emotional distress and mental anguish, pain and suffering, lost wages from missed work, among other damages.
- As a Starling Law personal injury client, you will not pay a dime out of pocket. Our fee is paid once a settlement or judgment is reached.
The following incidences may require the legal expertise Starling Law can provide:
- Motor vehicle and train collisions
- Pedestrian and train collisions
- Toxic spills
- Commercial vehicle and train collisions
- Personal Injury
- Caught in possession of an illegal substance
- Automobile Accident kept you out of work?
- Don’t let a slip and fall injury put your life on hold
- Truck accident involving semi-truck, 18-Wheeler, or Tractor/Trailer
- Wrongful Death is a tragedy. Let us give you peace of mind.
- Workers Compensation law mandates coverage
- Negligence on the part of an employer is no small matter
- Have you suffered a motorcycle accident from another driver’s inattention?
- Are you the victim of Assault and Battery?
- Premises Liability can cause serious injury
- Drug Charges
- Parole and Probation
- Other Crimes
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Railroad Litigation
- Wrongful Death Beneficiary Litigation
- Civil Defense
- Insurance Disputes
- Divorce & Child Custody