Truck accident involving semi-truck, 18-Wheeler, or Tractor/Trailer
Has a truck accident caused devastating damage to your health and your vehicle?
There are no small damages in a truck accident. Injuries caused by collisions with freight trucks or other large company work trucks, as well as tractor-trailers carrying tons of cargo, can cause lifelong injuries.
- You may be entitled to monetary compensations to cover the costs of your injuries.
- You may also be entitled to compensation for any other loss or decrease in quality of life you’ve experienced.
- As a Starling Law personal injury client, you will not pay a dime until a settlement or judgment is reached.
Give the attorneys at Starling Law a call if you have been injured by one of the following big truck accidents:
- Driver tiredness/fatigue
- Tire blowouts
- Runaway trailers
- Distracted driving
- Poor or faulty maintenance practices
- Personal Injury
- Caught in possession of an illegal substance
- Automobile Accident kept you out of work?
- Don’t let a slip and fall injury put your life on hold
- Truck accident involving semi-truck, 18-Wheeler, or Tractor/Trailer
- Wrongful Death is a tragedy. Let us give you peace of mind.
- Workers Compensation law mandates coverage
- Negligence on the part of an employer is no small matter
- Have you suffered a motorcycle accident from another driver’s inattention?
- Are you the victim of Assault and Battery?
- Premises Liability can cause serious injury
- Drug Charges
- Parole and Probation
- Other Crimes
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Railroad Litigation
- Wrongful Death Beneficiary Litigation
- Civil Defense
- Insurance Disputes
- Divorce & Child Custody