Workers Compensation law mandates coverage
Is an on-the-job injury keeping you from working? You deserve workers compensation
Workers Compensation cases begin when you are injured while performing work duties on the job. Nearly every working Mississippian injured on the job is eligible for medical care and benefits through the Mississippi Workers’ Compensation Act. Contact the attorneys at Starling Law and let us get you the best Workers’ Compensation settlement available.
- You may be entitled to cash disability benefits, lost wages, and medical care coverage for your job-related injuries.
- As a Starling Law Workers’ Compensation client, you will not pay a dime until a settlement or judgment is reached.
The following injuries can qualify you for a workers’ comp claim:
- Almost any injury while you are on the clock
- On-the-job aggravation of pre-existing conditions
- Injuries sustained during company-sponsored events or on company property
- Injuries caused by company-owned equipment
- Personal Injury
- Caught in possession of an illegal substance
- Automobile Accident kept you out of work?
- Don’t let a slip and fall injury put your life on hold
- Truck accident involving semi-truck, 18-Wheeler, or Tractor/Trailer
- Wrongful Death is a tragedy. Let us give you peace of mind.
- Workers Compensation law mandates coverage
- Negligence on the part of an employer is no small matter
- Have you suffered a motorcycle accident from another driver’s inattention?
- Are you the victim of Assault and Battery?
- Premises Liability can cause serious injury
- Drug Charges
- Parole and Probation
- Other Crimes
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Railroad Litigation
- Wrongful Death Beneficiary Litigation
- Civil Defense
- Insurance Disputes
- Divorce & Child Custody