Wrongful Death Beneficiary Litigation
Any beneficiary can file a wrongful death suit, making it easy to accidentally or intentionally leave some of the deceased’s beneficiaries unnamed. This is easy to do accidentally during a time of mourning but can also be done intentionally to increase the amount everyone receives in a settlement. Wrongful death settlements are often larger than other types of civil settlements and awards.
- The attorneys at Starling Law have successfully argued and won beneficiary status for clients in wrongful death cases where other family members settled the claim.
- As a Starling Law wrongful death client, you will not pay a dime until a settlement or judgment is reached.
- Personal Injury
- Caught in possession of an illegal substance
- Automobile Accident kept you out of work?
- Don’t let a slip and fall injury put your life on hold
- Truck accident involving semi-truck, 18-Wheeler, or Tractor/Trailer
- Wrongful Death is a tragedy. Let us give you peace of mind.
- Workers Compensation law mandates coverage
- Negligence on the part of an employer is no small matter
- Have you suffered a motorcycle accident from another driver’s inattention?
- Are you the victim of Assault and Battery?
- Premises Liability can cause serious injury
- Drug Charges
- Parole and Probation
- Other Crimes
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Railroad Litigation
- Wrongful Death Beneficiary Litigation
- Civil Defense
- Insurance Disputes
- Divorce & Child Custody