Wrongful Death is a tragedy. Let us give you peace of mind.
Wrongful death is difficult to deal with on its own.
When the death of a loved one was caused by someone else’s intentional wrongdoing or neglect, closure can be even more difficult to find. You may be entitled to compensation for the wrongful death of a loved one.
- Heirs of a deceased person are allowed to file wrongful death lawsuits on behalf of their loved one.
- Beneficiaries may be entitled to monetary compensations to cover the costs of the loved one’s injuries before passing, including medical bills and other expenses.
- Beneficiaries may also be entitled to compensation for any other loss or decrease in quality of life their loved one experienced before passing, including such things as emotional distress and mental anguish, pain and suffering, lost wages from missed work, among others.
- As a Starling Law personal injury client, beneficiaries will not pay a dime out of pocket. Our fee is paid once a settlement or judgment is reached.
Wrongful death situations that may require legal assistance include:
- Vehicle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Personal Injury
- Caught in possession of an illegal substance
- Automobile Accident kept you out of work?
- Don’t let a slip and fall injury put your life on hold
- Truck accident involving semi-truck, 18-Wheeler, or Tractor/Trailer
- Wrongful Death is a tragedy. Let us give you peace of mind.
- Workers Compensation law mandates coverage
- Negligence on the part of an employer is no small matter
- Have you suffered a motorcycle accident from another driver’s inattention?
- Are you the victim of Assault and Battery?
- Premises Liability can cause serious injury
- Drug Charges
- Parole and Probation
- Other Crimes
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Railroad Litigation
- Wrongful Death Beneficiary Litigation
- Civil Defense
- Insurance Disputes
- Divorce & Child Custody